Infected: 1605. Recovered: 607. Deceased: 35.
ATI listed 10 recommendations how not to get infected:
1. Wash your hands with soap and soap regularly and use an alcohol-based product.
2. Keep your distance in public places. It should be at least 1.5-2 meters.
3. Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth. The virus is safe on the surface of the hands if the skin is not injured. It penetrates the body not through the skin, but through the mucous membranes. For example, if you rub your eyes, mouth, or scratch your nose.
4. Follow the rules of respiratory hygiene. To prevent the possible spread of infection, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or elbow bend when coughing and sneezing.
5. Rinse throat and nose.
6. Change your clothes and wash your shoes.
7. Wash product packaging.
8. Give up handshakes. Viruses that cause respiratory infections can be transmitted by shaking hands.
9. Thermally process food.
10. Watch your health. Take care of yourself and your family